Pages

2014/10/07

a single sunbeam (Tan Renga challenge)




I love this tan renga challenge. Mark's haiku is beautiful. It can be translated in many interpretations, one of autumn leaves a natural street art...graffiti.

© Clr '14 


 When I see the sun setting on the rooftop at work, I see the sun took centre stage for a long time, is now graciously bowing and allow twilight to take over and the finale act...city nightlife. I can see the lights looking like sparking stars just below the burnt orange well where the sun has dipped for the night.

© Clr '14


I have decided to add my piece both in English and French. Our office building as well as many on our street are tagged with gangs' calligraphy as well as airbrushed art on other buildings.


a single sunbeam
scribling runes on fallen leaves -
autumn graffit     © Mark M. Redfearn

between the colored leaves
the first page of Genesis.    © Chèvrefeuilles


With that in mind, this is my attempt to make Tan Renga complete:
© Clr '14 across the street from the office

© Clr '14 Street art near my office



a single sunbeam
scribling runes on fallen leaves -
autumn graffit     © Mark M. Redfearn

golden star whispers goodnight,
street gangs prepare their night art  © Tournesol


le soleil chou hotte bonne nuit

bandes de nuit préparent leurs arts   © Tournesol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits and comments soothe the soul and my eyes smile, thank you!
Vos visites et commentaires apaise l'âme et mes yeux rigolent, merci!