Pages

2014/10/01

yearning (haiga)

I started writing free verse last year for fun and discovered haiku later, not really understanding it but liked using it to describe photos I had taken and eventually learned that haiku could draw a picture for me. I`ve always wanted to draw and learn to paint ...haiku seems to be my learning just how to do that.  Fortunately with CP., I can learn at my pace by writing each day and reading beautiful haiku other gifted poets write.   It`s become my daily meditation...



© C.L.R. 2013/10/10




sipping magenta
airbrushed heavens
I wept
wanting
a long slow sunset
quenching my greed

© Tournesol '14



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits and comments soothe the soul and my eyes smile, thank you!
Vos visites et commentaires apaise l'âme et mes yeux rigolent, merci!